We are on Sitecore 9.2 using Azure Ad integration and hosted on Azure PaaS. . Eventually we started experiencing extreme slowness post login.
On Sitecore 9.2 and Sitecore Publishing Service we encountered issues with Custom Security Roles with Publishing rights.
Being on Sitecore 9.2 and SXA 1.9 we want to use the OOTB date Picker field on Sitecore Forms which is working fine on Chrome
We are on Sitecore 9.2 and SXA 1.9 where we are on a multi-tenant, multi-site and multi-lingual Sitecore SXA implementation.
On a fresh vanilla Sitecore 9.2 installation on Azure PaaS while trying to install SXA 1.9 using Sitecore ARM Templates, it was erroring out
We are on Sitecore 9.2 an Solr 7.5, where the Solr is hosted on Azure VMs. All of sudden we started facing issues that rebuilding Solr
On Sitecore 9.2.0 while rebuilding the Web or other publishing target Solr index We were facing a very intermittent issue.
On Sitecore 9.0.1 when rebuild link database is taking way too long. When we are trying to rebuild link databases it is taking hours and not finis