As a next step there are few activities to be performed at SQL Server end.
Note: Step 1-4 are optional if you already have a Sitecore user in SQL server with sysadmin rights. But if not follow the steps.
1. Login to your SQL Server. Navigate to Security -> Logins -> Right Click and select on New Login
2. Select SQL Server Authentication. Enter the desired User Name and Password. Uncheck the Enforce Password Policy
3. Go to Server Tab and select Sysadmin Role. Click OK
4. Click ok and try login with the new user created. All set? Lets move on.
5. As a next step we need to Enable Contained Database Authentication. There is a SQL script mentioned in the Installation Guide, we need to execute that script on SQL Server.
sp_configure ‘contained database authentication’, 1;
Already, next step is Installing SIF.